How can i quickly import of a recent added unit

So lets say i have 3 different unit models A,B and C running on modbus with address 1-3.
And say I have figured out all different tags for every unit, how would i save this for exporting and importing again if im adding more units by the same type?
Example:
How can i duplicate this if im adding 2 new units by model B and 1 model C and only change the address when adding? All tags should already be there except if its a new version

thanks

Let’s suppose that you have a Modbus station B.StationA, under which are I/O tags (measured points) with names like M.StatA* (e.g. M.StatA_speed, M.StatA_power, etc).
The procedure would be like this:

1. download rxfind tool (e.g. from RxFind - Regex Search and Replace Tool Download - SoftSea) which we will use for find/replace in XML files

2. XML export station + all the points (select them, right-click, choose XML Export) to some directory (e.g. D:\temp\StationA), copy also rxfind.exe here

3. remove UIDs from all XML files: run rxfind.exe in the directory StationA (from a command prompt)
    rxfind.exe *.xml /B:2 “/P:<uid>.*</uid>” “/R:”
    rxfind.exe *.xml /B:2 “/P:<uuid>.*</uuid>” “/R:”

4. copy this directory to StationB

5. rename the station and the files - run rxfind with appropriate arguments in StationB directory:
    rxfind.exe *.xml /B:2 “/P:B.StationA” “/R:B.StationB”
    rxfind.exe *.xml /B:2 “/P:M.StatA” “/R:M.StatB”
    (note: the file names will not be changed, only the contents of files)

6. import the XML files from StationB directory via the Cnf tool (via menu Objects → XML Import)

repeat points 4-6 for StationC, D, etc.

Should you want to copy the station (e.g. StationD + points to a new line, e.g. L.NewLine, just edit XML file of StationD and change the <ParentId> item to a new line before import:
<ParentId>L.NewLine</ParentId>

Should you need, all this can be automated in D2000 and performed in a script (even without rxfind.exe and storing files to the disk) using XML manipulation functions - https://doc.ipesoft.com/label/D2DOCEN/as_funkcie_xml

For example, XML_ExportD2ObjToDocument performs export of D2000 object to an XML document in memory, and XML_ImportD2ObjFromDocument lets you import it back into D2000 (as a modified object or as a new object, depending on whether you modify its identifiers (Id, Name, uuid)